Crisis Support

Replenish UK is not a crisis service

Who to contact if you need urgent support in a crisis

If you feel suicidal or feel like harming yourself or other people:

  • Call 999
  • Go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department (A&E). You can search for your local department through the NHS Choices website.

    If you are unsure about getting advice use the NHS 111 service.

For non-emergency situations:

Mental Health Services

If you are already receiving support from mental health services you should have a care plan. This will include details of who you should contact in a crisis.

If you can’t find your care plan:

During the day – contact your Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) and ask for your care co-ordinator, or the person on duty.

During evenings, weekends or bank holidays – call your local Crisis team.

Emotional Support

If you would like to offload or talk to someone about your problems, then you may find an emotional support line useful. Some to try are:


Offering emotional support 24 hours a day.

Phone: 116123 (free service)


Sane Line

Offering specialist mental health emotional support 4.30 – 10.30pm every day. You can also email via their website.

Phone: 0300 304 7000